Learn how to make peace with the past, celebrate today and look forward to tomorrow.
If you'd like more information, e-mail us at:
Phone: 517 290-0872
Saturday, February 11 was
WORLD HAPPY DAY!
Click on the Happy Smile to see our "Happy" screening at Celebration Cinema!
Many people watched the "Happy" movie to celebrate and get in the right frame of mind. Even if you didn't get to see it, here are some things to consider today (and everyday).
1) What do I have, right now, that I'm grateful for in life?
2) Who are my support groups? Do I feel part of something that gives me a sense of "belonging?" If not, where could I find that?
3) How might I find a greater sense of "community" in my life? Family, friends, church, organizations?
4) What ways can I "give back" to others to make a positive difference in the world?
5) What can I do, on a daily basis, to nourish my body, mind, spirit, emotions?
6) Is there something I've always wanted to do in life, but am afraid of failing? Might it be time to consider trying it?
Go to: TheHappyMovie.com for more information
Click here to see highlights of the local screening of The "Happy" Movie!
"The Happiness Project"
to the test!
Philosophers, psychologists and self-help gurus all have advice on how to be happier- but what really works? Journalist decided to find out. She devoted a year to "test-driving" happiness strategies and gathered feedback from visitors to her popular Web site. She called her research "The Happiness Project." She eventually wrote a best-selling book about it.
Click here for all the "happy" details!"
Sometimes we all need a little help.
Intuitive Guidance for You
Mempsa Conference Center
Near Holt, MI.
Click here for more information